koha-devel

[Koha-devel] MARC Status

From: Wayne Dyck
Subject: [Koha-devel] MARC Status
Date: Mon Jan 27 14:29:02 2003

Greetings:

I am brand new to this list so please forgive any ignorance.

I am looking at the Koha system and was wondering if someone could advise on
the status of the MARC integration. I read from the FAQ's that it was very
close to be completed and am interested in where the developers are at with it.
Is it possible to import more than one record at a time?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Wayne Dyck
Effigy Interactive