koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Required Debian packages

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Required Debian packages
Date: Tue Jan 28 10:02:02 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Randy Edwards wrote:

>     I'm trying to tighten down a Debian install of Koha.  Could someone whack
> me with a clue-bat and list the required packages (particularly the Apache
> modules) that Koha requires in a Debian install?  TIA.

This discussion is probably best suited to the koha-devel mailing list.
Are you on that list Randy?

Did you mean Perl modules?

For Apache, Koha depends on the setenvif module.  1.2.3 also still depends
on the include module.

For Perl, Koha depends on:

DBI
DBD::mysql
Date::Manip
HTML::Template
Set::Scalar
Digest::MD5
Net::Z3950  (which, in turn, depends on the yaz client at
             www.indexdata.dk)

Am I missing anything?  There might be some extra dependences introduced
in 1.3.x...

I started working on a debian package a while back.  It can still be found
at:

http://mail.cmsd.bc.ca/debian/dists/local/main/binary-i386/web/koha_1.2.0-8_all.deb

I'm certainly no expert at Debian packaging, but if this helps at all,
have a look at it.

Steve.