koha-devel

[Koha-devel] I might be able to help

From: Wayne Dyck
Subject: [Koha-devel] I might be able to help
Date: Tue Jan 28 10:25:07 2003

Yesterday I was reading through the "How can I contribute" section and
wondering if there is anything I might be able to do (still to be determined at
the moment based on my availability and such) to help out.

I might be able to help out on the graphical side of things (ie. themes) and /
or perhaps some of the work around HTML::Template. My experience with Perl has
mostly been around HTML::Mason and HTML::Template. I am currently the part-time
web technician for the City of Port Moody and their existing site was ported
over to Apache and Mason over a year ago (http://www.cityofportmoody.com)

The rest of my time is spent doing contract programming and design work.

I will download a snapshot of the development on Friday and try and take a look
through it.

Kind Regards,

Wayne Dyck
Effigy Interactive