koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: directories disappeared from cvs?

From: Ambrose Li <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: directories disappeared from cvs?
Date: Wed Jan 29 21:14:02 2003

In article <address@hidden>,
Andrew Arensburger  <address@hidden> wrote:

>       Perhaps you used 'cvs update -P', or have a corresponding
>entry in ~/.cvsrc ?

Yes, I usually do cvs update -P, but it is not that. It is not
the local directory that disappeared, but the directory on the
CVS server that disappeared. (When I cvs commit, the server
reports "No such file or directory" for the directory I added
last night.)

Very strange.

But I guess the .xvpics that I accidentally added a few days
ago would also have disappeared, and I would be glad about that...

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <address@hidden>