koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Logging on

From: Tom Albrecht
Subject: [Koha-devel] Logging on
Date: Tue Feb 4 19:15:02 2003

Ok... it's been a while since I installed Koha. I ran a version a few months ago, as a demo to our church, and we're going to be rolling it out for our church library. So, I've communicated that there is going to be a final release in the next couple of months (I gleaned that from the dev list), so we put the "real" install off until then, but they wanted me to create an install so they can demo it to others in the church.

Fine and good.

So, I see that 1.9.0 is released today, I download it, and install it manually, the way I remember. Everything seems to come up fine, but there is this nifty new login feature on the OPAC interface. Hmmm, thinks I... very interesting.

Then, I bring up the Koha website. There is a very imposing login screen sitting in front of me. This wasn't here before.

I can't seem to find any documentation describing a login screen. Could someone please point me in the right direction to create a user, login, etc.?

Tom Albrecht III