koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Logging on

From: Ambrose LI <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Logging on
Date: Tue Feb 4 21:26:03 2003

Hi,

In article <address@hidden>,
Tom Albrecht  <address@hidden> wrote:
>I can't seem to find any documentation describing a login screen.  Could
>someone please point me in the right direction to create a user, login,
>etc.?

the user and password for the superuser is what you specified
for database access. If you want to create additional accounts
for staff, create a "member" and then set up the password and
"flags" (privileges) in the "members" admin interface.

In addition to the username and password, you will also need to
manually edit /etc/koha.conf before it can be demo'd. Find the
line that begins with "includes=" and change it to

includes=/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/includes

(assuming that you installed Koha at /usr/local/koha).

Regards,
--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <address@hidden>