koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Questions Concerning Koha - MARC Links

From: Larry Currie
Subject: [Koha-devel] Questions Concerning Koha - MARC Links
Date: Thu Feb 20 20:37:13 2003

Has anyone had success setting up their Koha - MARC links so that they
eliminate errors on the Check MARC page.  I'm reluctant to set up the
biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields in the 090a
and 090b fields because we use these for our LC call numbers.

Here are the settings I have tried, without success:

for items.itemnumber, 995s.

for biblioitems.itemtype, 840h.

for items.homebranch, 852a and for items.holdingbranch, 852b.

for biblioitems.biblionumber, 851e and for biblioitems.biblioitemnumber,
851f.

Larry Currie

--
Lawrence W. Currie