koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Questions Concerning Koha - MARC Links

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Questions Concerning Koha - MARC Links
Date: Mon Feb 24 00:44:08 2003

Larry Currie wrote:

Has anyone had success setting up their Koha - MARC links so that they
eliminate errors on the Check MARC page.  I'm reluctant to set up the
biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields in the 090a
and 090b fields because we use these for our LC call numbers.

Here are the settings I have tried, without success:

for items.itemnumber, 995s.

for biblioitems.itemtype, 840h.

for items.homebranch, 852a and for items.holdingbranch, 852b.

for biblioitems.biblionumber, 851e and for biblioitems.biblioitemnumber,
851f.

Larry Currie
What do you mean exactly by "without success" ?
* could not map ?
* problem reported in check MARC screen ?
* no problems reported but koha does not work ?

Anyway, it should work, as nothing is hard coded in the MARC part of koha, so the software should be able to use ay field/subfield

--
Paul POULAIN