koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: 1.9.0 bulkmarcimport.pl stops after the first record?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: 1.9.0 bulkmarcimport.pl stops after the first record?
Date: Sun Feb 23 00:16:06 2003

Kip DeGraaf wrote:

Hello Paul,

Hello Kip,

[I'm back after 1 week away from computer]

the bulkmarcimport script has not been tested even once since 1.3.0.
So it's considered as broken, and your mail confirm it is really :-)

Should be fixed for 2.0 RC1

I'm trying to import a number of MARC records via the bulkmarcimport.pl
script located in /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/misc.  However, all that
I see is the first record displayed, the seperating
'-----------------------' and the word "Leader:" for the start of the 2nd
record and then the script just stops.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Please find attached a small sample of the MARC records I'm trying to bulk
import.

Thank you for your time,

Kip DeGraaf
Ann Arbor District Library