koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] rel_2_0 CVS branch (fwd)

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] rel_2_0 CVS branch (fwd)
Date: Tue Dec 16 20:53:02 2003

> > Please, let me second the comments below.  We need to be really
> > careful
> > about which branch we're working in now.  If you are doing bug fixes,
> > please check out the rel_2_0 tree and do your work there.
>
> This is the opposite of how I understood Chris's message. I have
> committed the last DBI fixes in C4 to HEAD and I ask Paul to backport
> it, please. I will now continue into the other scripts, but I'll not
> commit more until I know where I am supposed to be going.

Ahh,
Bug fixes to rel_2_0 , development in the HEAD.

Is what I meant to say, sorry if I didnt make myself clear. All new work
should be done in the HEAD, all fixes for the 2.0 release done in the
rel_2_0 branch.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz