koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] rel_2_0 CVS branch

From: nicolas morin
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] rel_2_0 CVS branch
Date: Wed Dec 17 01:11:04 2003

MJ Ray wrote:

I've expanded this mail to include the kohabiz and koha2010 mailing lists.

I've trimmed, as I doubt they care about the mechanics of releases and will be more concerned with features and times.

Not so: it's very important for libraries which are assessing or plan to assess Koha to have a good feel of how it's working "from within", so to speak. But then of course they can subscribe to the devel mailing list.
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Morin