koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] recent acquisitions feature & translation tool

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] recent acquisitions feature & translation tool
Date: Mon Jan 5 04:47:02 2004

On 2004-01-05 08:43:19 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

Can we use this tool to help make koha translation dictionaries? Put one word in English in and get out translated phrases for English and French that contain it, for example.
I'm not sure to understand the idea behind this. Maybe a little sample could help ?

I was thinking of something similar to http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/kartouche/omnivore/index.php?lg=en

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden