koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] recent acquisitions feature & translation tool

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] recent acquisitions feature & translation tool
Date: Mon Jan 5 00:39:00 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

On 2003-12-08 16:41:30 +0000 paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:

Will be released with 2.0.0RC2

Will this be a christmas present? I've found enough nasty bugs that a new release would be nice.

I'll release a 2.0.0RC2 ASAP.
I've an important mailserver install to do for instance, then 2 koha installs (for 2 small research libraries). I want to install 2.0.0RC2, so i have to release it before doing the install :-)

Translation in a new language means editing a SINGLE text file.

Can we use this tool to help make koha translation dictionaries? Put one word in English in and get out translated phrases for English and French that contain it, for example.

I'm not sure to understand the idea behind this. Maybe a little sample could help ?

--
Paul POULAIN