koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] uninstalling

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] uninstalling
Date: Mon Apr 19 02:40:03 2004

On 2004-04-17 19:07:37 +0100 Roger Horne <address@hidden> wrote:

Further experiment shows that the error in the 852(k) line is *introduced*
by the Item Type Admin page (admin/itemtypes.pl ). [...]

The code for admin/itemtypes.pl shows it's working on the itemtypes table. I don't think this touches MARC at all.

But seeing how TB gets into the display is way beyond me. [...]

The code for that starts around acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl line 125.

The 852 line still shows as TB although the itemtype line in the table is
NULL. It has somehow found its way into marc_subfield_table: [...]

I think the undocumented function MARChtml2marc is doing that, starting at C4/Biblio.pm:810, based on the koha-MARC mappings set in the Parameters interface. Maybe another developer can tell us for sure.

I hope the above helps you to track down the problem.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden