koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] uninstalling

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] uninstalling
Date: Mon Apr 19 07:28:02 2004

Roger Horne a écrit :

On Mon 19 Apr, MJ Ray wrote:
I hope the above helps you to track down the problem.

I will try. I have a more immediate problem...

While playing around, I changed from budget based to simple acquisitions and
I deleted the all "types" (eg law report). I then added a new z* server and
used the z* daemon to try to find another book. It found it and I went
through the usual steps of saving etc. However when I searched for it it was
nowhere to be found. It seems that some of the tables of the db had got
corrupted: what in some showed two books as 16 and 17 others showed them as
15 and 16. I think it is extrememly unlikely that I could replicate this ...

It is far from being a disaster: I only had about 16 books in the db, and
quite a few of those were entered simply to try out the daemon on unusual
titles.
yes, but it's strange anyway...

My question is simple: is there a simple way to delete all the bibliographic
data so that I can start again (without deleting the database itself and
re-installing Koha from scratch)?
scripts/misc/bulkmarcimport.pl has an option to delete every biblio-related informations (don't forget to EXPORT PERL5LIB=/path/to/koha before ./bulkmarcimport.pl)

--
Paul POULAIN