koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?

From: Benedict P. Barszcz
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?
Date: Mon May 3 06:38:22 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

It's a bug, you're right : the table has a new field (seealso), and the MARC parameter does not contain it for instance. will try to fix it ASAP.

Hi Paul, Thanks for filling in the Wiki Page about koha-db => Marc subfields.

Is field "author" in "biblio" table mapped correctly to 100 d (dates associated with a title)? It seems out of place to me.

Theres is no default mapping at all for "bibliosubject", "bibliosubtitle", "additionalauthors". Was this overlooked or is intended? I am talking here about a new installation of koha-2.0. What file is responsible for default mapping at installation time. I could fix it as long as I know where.

Benedict