koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] installer from cvs broken?
Date: Mon May 3 06:39:21 2004

Benedict P. Barszcz a écrit :

paul POULAIN wrote:

It's a bug, you're right : the table has a new field (seealso), and the MARC parameter does not contain it for instance. will try to fix it ASAP.

Hi Paul, Thanks for filling in the Wiki Page about koha-db => Marc subfields. Is field "author" in "biblio" table mapped correctly to 100 d (dates associated with a title)? It seems out of place to me. Theres is no default mapping at all for "bibliosubject", "bibliosubtitle", "additionalauthors". Was this overlooked or is intended? I am talking here about a new installation of koha-2.0. What file is responsible for default mapping at installation time. I could fix it as long as I know where.

Hi Benedikt,

I take care of UNIMARC in french, MARC21 is maybe not uptodate, and even wrong somewhere.

To fix it, simply :
* build a "perfect" MARC21 parameter setup.
* export marc_field_structure and marc_subfield_structure tables, in mysqldump format. * send them to me or replace /koha/misc/marc_datas/marc21_en/structure_def.sql file in CVS.

--
Paul POULAIN