koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] major commit in circulation module CVS/HEAD
Date: Mon May 3 06:40:17 2004

Chris Cormack a écrit :

( 2004-04-29 14:11:35 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-04-28 the CVS services will no longer function with the hostname of cvs.PROJECTNAME.sourceforge.net. You should change your CVS commands to use the host cvs.sourceforge.net and that should resolve any outstanding issues that you may have. This issue came about as a result of upgrading from BIND 8 to BIND 9 which doesn't allow for a wildcard in the middle of a hostname.

So what you need to do is edit koha/CVS/ROOT and change
cvs.koha.sourceforge.net
to cvs.sourceforge.net

The problem being that you must do it for every directory ;-(
66.35.250.207           cvs.koha.sourceforge.net
in /etc/hosts worked quicker ;-)

I agree with MJ Ray that it might be time to look at a better system than sourceforge and cvs.

/me is OK too, but can't be helpful here. Will follow any clear & documented proposition that I can handle with my Linux box.

--
Paul POULAIN