koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Ready to Hack

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Ready to Hack
Date: Mon May 17 23:45:02 2004

Chris Cormack a écrit :

Nathan Gray wrote:
So now we've got a working Koha system on her computer.  I've noticed
already a few things I'd like to tweak, so I can use it more
comfortably.
Excellent

Yes, excellent. Welcome on board.

The thing to bear in mind, is that in CVS there is the HEAD where
development for 2.2.x is going on.
Paul Polain is the release manager for 2.2  so talking to him about what you
plan to work on is a good idea. Just to remove duplicated effort etc.
yes : look in the wiki (www.koha.org/wiki) the "roadmap for 2.2" you'll see where we are going.
At the moment, 2 devs are working at full time on Koha :
* Jean Baron, hired by ENSMP (Mines de Paris)
* Me, payed by ENSMP & EMN (Mines de Nantes)

I think I haven't forgotten anything in the roadmap. Pls don't work on circulation & Biblio related stuff, as JB is working on circ & I'm working on cataloguing. You can clean any other module (acquisition has a lot of things to clean. I already did some work on borrowers modules, but it's not ended)

--
Paul POULAIN