koha-devel

Rel_2_0 branch, was: [Koha-devel] Ready to Hack

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Rel_2_0 branch, was: [Koha-devel] Ready to Hack
Date: Tue May 18 02:04:01 2004

On 2004-05-18 03:21:33 +0100 Chris Cormack <address@hidden> wrote:

Then there is the rel_2_0 branch, which is where the 2.0.x releases are
drawn from.

If the arch import is successful, I may stop using the 2.0.x branch. It seems unhelpful for bugfixing to have everything in different directories to the released system, but moving things in CVS is painful.

More on this very soon, I hope. I have a couple of other things I need to work on, but it should not be long.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.