koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Field Display now Dynamically Updated in 2.2?

From: Bruffey, Mark
Subject: [Koha-devel] Field Display now Dynamically Updated in 2.2?
Date: Mon Feb 7 13:13:33 2005

Hi!

Although Stephen's fine migration doc indicates that field mappings should be made prior to MARC record import, it appears that this is no longer necessary. Am I correct in this idea? For instance, I enabled field 852p, which is the location of our barcode, and it appeared instantly in the MARC cataloging interface. Also, if the patron selects "complete" it appears that it will "instantly" show up there, too. Am I correct?
Thanks,

Mark

L. Mark Bruffey
Director Library Services