koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] compilation aborted at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] compilation aborted at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl line 10
Date: Wed Feb 23 08:50:32 2005

BibSud92.org a écrit :
Hi everyone from NZ and France,

this is my first post on the koha-devel ML

i just install the 2.2.0 and i was thinking all installation was OK...
of course it is not so simple ;-)

i'm librarian so i know some things in UNIMARC and such
but perl don't really speak to my brain !!

i was changing some parameters in Koha intranet
the links in Koha nonMARC and UNIMARC and i get this response when i make this in the Universal.txt who is a UNIMARC file in a root console #/usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl -c UNIMARC Universal.txt Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (@INC contains: usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/ /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thre ad-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5

Quite simple question (remember the answer, it's useful everywhere)

You must tell Perl where he will find Koha packages.
On bash (default shell for most linux distros) :
export PERL5LIB=/path/to/your/koha/directory

--
Paul POULAIN