koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] MARC to MARC field Mappings in KOHA 3

From: Bruffey, Mark
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] MARC to MARC field Mappings in KOHA 3
Date: Thu Nov 10 12:32:01 2005

>Have you added at least one stopword?

I'm pretty sure I did not. I am NOT sure FC4 is the culprit, but KOHA
worked fine out of the box under FC3 when I installed it in January 05.

I'm not sure I can do anything in KOHA because it keeps asking for my
username and password every time I try any action. Appears to let me in,
but then keeps prompting for username/password (which I DO have
correct).

Mark