koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] move to savannah

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] move to savannah
Date: Tue Nov 15 00:39:01 2005

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :
Is there anything we should be doing to prevent developers from committing
in both places? ie, turn off write privs for all the general developers?

We are stupid : as project admins, we can subscribe/unsubscribe developpers. We just need to remove everybody (except us, of course) !!!

Anyone against this ? if no good args against this, i'll remove every developper on friday & we could declare the move official !

(note : official release will have to stay public here. i'll take care of moving 2.2.4 public release to savannah, as well as kohaCD)
I'll also add a as-large-as-possible warning everywhere on sourceforge.
--
Paul POULAIN