koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] MySQL 5.0 problem

From: Simon Mitchell
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MySQL 5.0 problem
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 00:09:39 +1100

I just did a quick install of mysql 5 to have a play with this one.
Without changing/adding quotes you can just add the table name to the column name to create the a table with return .

In your case when creating the issues table just change

    return char(4) default NULL
   issues.return char(4) default NULL

The select will fail if use
    select return from issues;
but
    select * from issues;
and
    select issues.return from issues;
work.

If you are lucky maybe no perl code change is required, need to ask a Koha expert/have a look at the code.

Regards,
Simon