koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] MDID blogging

From: Paul_Shannon
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] MDID blogging
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:30:03 -0400

Sorry, wrong list-serv. :)

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Paul_Shannon
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:28 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Koha-devel] MDID blogging

I have started a development blog for our library and was wondering if there is an attempt to track other blogs that are talking about using / implementing MDID? Our blog is at http://ssac.carleton.ca/dev/. The MDID stuff will all be in http://ssac.carleton.ca/dev/index.php/category/projects/mdid/ and the feed for that will be http://ssac.carleton.ca/dev/index.php/category/projects/mdid/feed

I have set up the kind of thing I'm thinking about here: http://ssac.carleton.ca/koha for Koha, and was thinking we could do the same for MDID. Or, it might be as simple as having a list of blogs that talk about MDID. Perhaps here: http://mdid.org/mdidwiki/index.php?title=Relevant_Links

Paul Shannon; BA, MLIS
Assistant Coordinator, Cataloguing/Systems

School for Studies in Art and Culture
Carleton University
450 St. Patrick's Bldg.
1125 Colonel By Drive