koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' IRC Meeting

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha Developers' IRC Meeting
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:32:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hey gang,

Well our community has grown quite a bit this year, with lots more
libraries using Koha and contributing additional features. As we
grow, communication becomes even more critical. Paul, HDL, Chris and
think it's time for a group Developers' meeting on IRC. The main
topics will likely be:

1. General developer news
2. Koha 3.0 -- what's left to do before we release?
3. Koha 2.2 -- bugfixes vs. new features
4. OpenCataloger -- a new MARC editor developed by toins and paul

So, if you'd like to attend such a meeting please send me an email
off-list with the best day/time in a typical week. I'll compile the
answers and propose some dates.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS