koha-devel

[Koha-devel] translation to Portuguese of the npl-OPAC template

From: Pedro Maia
Subject: [Koha-devel] translation to Portuguese of the npl-OPAC template
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:57:28 +0100

Hello it's the first time i am sending an email to this list. I have a contribution to the Koha comunity, the translation to Portuguese of the npl-OPAC template. It was translated by me and revised by two other colleagues here in Instituto de Informática do Ministério das Finanças e Administração Pública in Portugal. I think the result is very good and accurate, but of course it can still have some errors. I'm not sure this is the right place to submit the file...

I am now working in the translation of npl-INTRANET and as soon as it is finished i will send it to the comunity.

Translation Team:

Main Translator - Pedro Maia
Revised by - Fernanda Lobo ; Dulce Matos

Best Regards

Pedro Maia
Centro de Informação e Documentação
Instituto de Informática do Ministério das Finanças e da Administração Pública
address@hidden
+351 214723295