koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Status of head (some infos)

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Status of head (some infos)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:31:08 +0200

Joshua M. Ferraro a écrit :

So, i've asket toins to rewrite the editor. There won't be new major features, it's just a "code cleaning" and "very complex bug fixing".
Hmmm ... will he be doing only UNIMARC? or MARC21 also?

if you're speaking of marc21 plugins, then he will update them as well as unimarc plugins. If you're speaking of something else, pls explain, and remember that it will be essentially a code cleaning.

Database commit
================
A fresh install from the CVS won't work at all, i'm almost sure.
I'll commit a uptodate koha.sql and updated UNIMARC frameworks asap. I'll let libLime or anyone else work on MARC21.
Something for this Koha Project day I think ...

kohastructure.sql commited

Re-write Members Entry
SAN-OP re-wrote member entry and it doesn't conform to our coding
guidelines, we need to fix it.

nice to read

cheers
--