koha-devel

[Koha-devel] HTML-Template-Expr

From: James Weinheimer
Subject: [Koha-devel] HTML-Template-Expr
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:05:42 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has used HTML:Template-Expr with Koha? Would there be any problems using this extension? It would be nice to be able to work with values in the HTML-Template without having to go into the perl coding.

I haven’t worked with Koha 3.0 yet (although I am currently having it installed). Perhaps 3.0 is completely new and doesn’t need these functions?

Thanks,

Jim

James Weinheimer  address@hidden

Director of Library and Information Services

The American University of Rome

via Pietro Roselli, 4

00153 Rome, Italy

voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 327