koha-devel

[Koha-devel] override button for halting a fine checkout?

From: scott
Subject: [Koha-devel] override button for halting a fine checkout?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:13:15 -0600

I am a little confused on how the structure works with koha.
I have so far when you try to check a book out to someone with a fee it halts displays the errors and then creates a button called Override and an error message to allow the librarian to continute to check out.

I am using OPAC and i think this is where its confusing me, im trying to get the button to post to an override.pl which is basically the circulation.pl but without it checking to see if it meets any criteria and then i made a override.tmpl which is just like the circulation.tmpl

now my problem is when i click the button it cant find the .pl file
right now they are sitting in /koha/intranet/cgi-bin/circ/override.pl
and the tmpl in the koha/intranet/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/circ/override.tmpl

I've changed the files so they work with each other, meaning the override.pl uses the override.tmpl, so now why doesnt it show in the url i enter? is it because im using OPAC and i need to do something in there?

thanks for those who answer :)