koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] override button for halting a fine checkout?

From: Michael Hafen
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] override button for halting a fine checkout?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:46:54 -0600

If you want to see the override.pl from the opac my suggestion would be
to put it under the /koha/opac folder rather than the /koha/intranet
folder.

The default config of apache is port virtual hosting, meaning you have
to type something like http://localhost:8080/ to get to the staff
interface.  If you are using name virtual hosting then this just won't
work unless the override.pl is in /koha/opac folder.  With name virtual
there is no way for the cookie holding the session id to make the
transition.  With port virtual it is possible.

Another question is what url are you posting to exactly.  There may be
some problem with where the page thinks override.pl is because of how
koha url's are.