koha-win32

[Koha-win32] koha software error

From: sathish kumar
Subject: [Koha-win32] koha software error
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:01:44 -0000

Hi Friends

I am a newbie to koha, When i try to configure the koha lib mgmt software in my
system i was getting the following errors.

1. Prematured script header error and i have solved that after that when i am
trying to open koha

2. It showing the error like

Software error

Cant call method "prepare" on an undefined value at c:/usr......../opac-main.pl
...line 20
I think there was prob in the mysql database, i am using mysql 5.0 and mysl4.0

could you pls help me how to solve this issue