koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Investigating zebra config files, a question

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Investigating zebra config files, a question
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:38:13 +0100

Sebastian Hammer a écrit :
You won your bet. ! is a shorthand for 'Author' in this case.

Great, to pay my won, just know my bank account number is ... ;-D

You won again.

/me should play lottery this week ;-)
 I would rather
hold out for the upcoming facility in Zebra to run XSLT transformations on records before retrieval, and defer any fancy mapings that would require boring and frustrating work with the old .map feature.
No problem for me, it was just investigations. could you give us a timeline ?

--
Paul POULAIN