Re: Hurd on Mach on GNU/Linux (verion 0.0.0)

From: Ian Duggan
Subject: Re: Hurd on Mach on GNU/Linux (verion 0.0.0)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:59:54 -0800

> 3 - Is there any timeframe to actually start righting code for l4-hurd. I
> know there are no absolute timeframes but any idea?

I'm planning to start laying down code this week or next. I've read and
understand the source to Hazelnut and Chacmos, and am currently working
on understanding the Hurd sources. As soon as I have something
nontrivial, I will start pushing to CVS so that others can pull it down
and work on it.

I really hate promises of code by email without anything to back it up,
but this is Thanksgiving week in the US and I have some time to work on
this stuff. I'm also between gigs, so that helps too. :)

-- Ian

address@hidden
415-377-4426