Re: L4-Hurd; compile errors (a fix and a new problem)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: L4-Hurd; compile errors (a fix and a new problem)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:34:57 +0100 (MET)

   Sorry.  And actually, the tree HAS an include directory.
   hurd-l4/include exists right there.  And it's setup as a symlink to
   wherever else some includes should be looked at.

Sorry, my bad, had an clean tree so that directory didn't exist there.

   Sorry again for posting to that list.  There will be one other post
   coming through b4 I got this.

No problem, as you see I myself forgot to remove the CC.  And another
nitpick, don't remove the CC from the list you intened to post to,
people might actually be interested in the thread.

Cheers.