Re: L4-Hurd; compile errors (a fix and a new problem)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: L4-Hurd; compile errors (a fix and a new problem)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:14:50 +0100 (MET)

   Line 145 in laden/Makefile: DEFAULT_INCLUDES =3D  -I. -I$(srcdir)
   -I$(top_builddir)=20
   Should be: DEFAULT_INCLUDES =3D  -I. -I$(srcdir) -I$(top_builddir)
   -I$(top_builddir)/include

I don't see why that should be needed since the tree doesn't have a
include directory...

Please don't ever post to hurd-devel, it is a read-only list, and only
the maintainers of the Hurd can use it.  Also, posting HTML messages
is frowned upon since it is just unneeded bloat.  Text is just fine
for email.