Re: Let's do some coding :-)

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Let's do some coding :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:47:29 +0200

   How you take my statements is something that I do not control.

Then please explain how the heck I should take the following (about
two days worth, the first is the most recent, the last is the oldest
according to how it got recived in my mailbox):

,----

`----

,----

`----

,----

`----

,----

`----

,----
| Alfred may be going about it in an antisocial way, and he is
| certainly being a holier than thou little shit in his proclamations
| about the One True Way Of GNU, but he is raising a valid point about
| compatibility, and this point deserves some thought.
`----

The only one who has been ranting (and now I'm starting to rant about
your defamatory behaviour) is YOU.  I have not been holier than thou,
I have not been anti-social in anyway, I have not pretended to be a
king, and I sure as hell have not spread lies about you.  Infact, I
have refrained from making _ANY_ comments about you, yet you still try
to purport me in some absurd light.  The only one who has been abusive
is you, you cannot expect me to be polite to you when you spread lies
about what I have written, when you use a condedsending to and what
not.

We disagree about the importance of POSIX, but you have not come forth
with a _single_ reason why POSIX is bad.  You have only called it
crap, `it isn't what EROS does', and `it is 20 year old' and then
continued your attacks at me.  None of them are reasons good enough to
proclaim the whole standard as bad.