performance or anything that can replace it.

From: MT Rezaie
Subject: performance or anything that can replace it.
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:54:34 +0430

In my last question of "is there any performance comparison between L4
vs. coyotos?", I meant that there must be some thing in coyotos future
that was not in L4 future and what is it?
These changes in hurd group have some reasons but I can't find them.
I think if there is some behaviors that future OS must have that we
can't find them in future of Linux or BSD or .. any other monolithic
kernel, we must point at them in very clear way.
Can any one give these points?