libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] can files in UDF be fragmented?

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] can files in UDF be fragmented?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:11:06 -0400

As the header in include/cdio/ecma_167.h  suggests, the code should be
following the ECMA-167 specifications, 3rd edition, June 1997.  A URL for
the PDF is given:
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/files/ECMA-ST/ECMA-167.pdfand
that still works.

Section 4 has information on how files are laid out.  I don't see the
guarantees, you are looking for, but you should read it yourself.