libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] GLWindow Close Problems

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [libcvd-members] GLWindow Close Problems
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:08:30 +0200

Hello all,

I have a critical question probably I am using LibCVD and OpenGl wrong,

I have opened (WIN)  3 GLWindows with LibCVD,
with on window it works, and at the end no ERROR occures,

But with 2 Windows it says when I close the program, "Release of RC and DC failed", what do I have to do to close the windows correct? There is no LibCVD Function .close()

With 3 Windows I get a runtime error in the console when I quit the application?

Does anybody know what to do? Or what is the right sequence to close the windows proper?

Would be very very glad for any help!

Thx a lot !!

Regards from Switzerland

Gabriel