libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] GLWindow Close Problems

From: Gerhard Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] GLWindow Close Problems
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:21:46 +0200

Hi,

I think I fixed that now in the repository. the problem was that it tried twice to deactivate the current context which apparently doesnt work... here is also the test program I used.

cheers,
  Gerhard

#include <cvd/glwindow.h>

using namespace CVD;

int main(int argc, char * argv[] ){
        GLWindow w1(ImageRef(640,480));
        {
        GLWindow w2(ImageRef(640,480));

        GLWindow::EventSummary e1,e2;

        while(!e1.should_quit() && !e2.should_quit()){
                w1.activate();
                w1.swap_buffers();
                w2.activate();
                w2.swap_buffers();