libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd-members] videofilebuffer.cc compile error

From: Yili Zhao
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd-members] videofilebuffer.cc compile error
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:45:48 +0800

Hi,
  1. the output of "sudo make install":
address@hidden:~/project/libcvd$ sudo make install
mkdir -p /usr/local/bin
[ "progs/se3_exp progs/se3_ln progs/se3_pre_mul progs/se3_post_mul
progs/se3_inv progs/calibrate progs/cvd_display_image
progs/video_play_source  " = "" ] || cp progs/se3_exp progs/se3_ln
progs/se3_pre_mul progs/se3_post_mul progs/se3_inv progs/calibrate
progs/cvd_display_image progs/video_play_source   /usr/local/bin
mkdir -p /usr/local/include
cp -r cvd /usr/local/include
mkdir -p /usr/local/lib
cp libcvd.so.0.8 /usr/local/lib
rm -f  /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so.0 /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so
ln -s  /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so.0.8 /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so.0
ln -s  /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so.0 /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so
mkdir -p /usr/local/lib
cp libcvd.a /usr/local/lib
mkdir -p /usr/local/lib
cp libcvd_debug.so.0.8 /usr/local/lib
rm -f  /usr/local/lib/libcvd.so.0 /usr/local/lib/libcvd_debug.so
ln -s  /usr/local/lib/libcvd_debug.so.0.8 /usr/local/lib/libcvd_debug.so.0
ln -s  /usr/local/lib/libcvd_debug.so.0 /usr/local/lib/libcvd_debug.so
cp libcvd_debug.a /usr/local/lib

2. the output of "ls libcvd*:
address@hidden:/usr/local/lib$ ls libcvd*
libcvd.a        libcvd_debug.so    libcvd_debug.so.0.8  libcvd.so.0.8
libcvd_debug.a  libcvd_debug.so.0  libcvd.so

3. from output of 2, libcvd.so.0 has not been copied.