liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Bell Release Candidate 2
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 01:22:29 +1000

On 21 May 2016 at 21:08, Raphael Mack <address@hidden> wrote:

@Doug, can you try to purge the rc1 package before to see whether we
have the conffile in correctly?

Good news: I don't know why but I now have config files and a basic working installation.

Bad news: liberty-eiffel-tools-doc doesn't contain a data archive and fails to install.

E: This is not a valid DEB archive, missing 'data.tar' member
E: Prior errors apply to /var/cache/apt/archives/liberty-eiffel-tools-doc_2016.05~rc2_all.deb

I downloaded the package separately to be sure and indeed it is missing.

Regards,
Doug