Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd

From: sudhansu sahoo
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:04:13 -0400

Hello,
Just following if I can get some help. Actually I need to write an application which can process client's file(any size) upload methods such as "POST" or "PUT"  and store the file somewhere in server. Different users uploaded files need to be stored in such a way which can be distinguishable.

I would like to know if I can do this using libmicrohttpd. If libmicrohttpd can do this, will it be using single thread or multiple threads to store a large file?

Is there any example available  to understand how it implements? I am sure this type of example will be helpful to other new users like me.

Sudhansu