Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] File uploading using libmicrohttpd
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:54:39 +0200

Hello,

for having the server send bigger files,
there is a working fileserver example at
https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/src/examples/fileserver_example.c
that illustrates how to create the responses chunk after chunk.

Such an example for POST processing does not exists yet, AFAIK, but
I think if will be a combination of the example above and the
postprocessing example from the tutorial.

Regards,
Sebastian