[libmicrohttpd] Changes in docs

From: Václav Pavlín
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Changes in docs
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:02:20 +0200

Hi,

I maintain libmicrohttpd in Fedora and I ran into problems when updating
package to the latest two version (0.9.29, 0.9.30).

What've been changed is that file doc/Doxyfile is missing and instead
there is folder doxygen containing Makefiles and libmicrohttpd.doxy.

I think the problem is that command make in doc/doxygen only prints

Generate documentation:
        make full - full documentation with dependency graphs (slow)
        make fast - fast mode without dependency graphs

and does not really build anything.

Do you have any suggestions how to solve this? Should it be explicitly
called make full/fast in mentioned folder? If so, should it be full or
fast? Or would it be viable for you to actually build the documentation
on "make" call?

Regards

Vaclav Pavlin