Re: [libmicrohttpd] server shows "killed"

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] server shows "killed"
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:02:56 +0100

On 11/06/2014 10:14 PM, rahul bhola wrote:> Hi,
>     i was testing simple https request with around 10 connections on the
> server. The thing is the final executable shows "killed" and stops
> execution. Is there something to change to convert server to production or
> am i doing something wrong. The codes i used are almost same to the tls
> example given

This is not enough information to help us help you.  If your process
reports 'killed', it got some kind of signal, and you should use a
debugger to identify the signal and possibly the line where it crashed.
Furthermore, "almost the same" can always mean "the same, except for the
bug I introduced", so please give more details to enable others to
reproduce the problem.

Also, when reporting bugs, please be sure to mention your OS, MHD
version and for HTTPS also the GnuTLS version you are linking against.
Otherwise, we'll have a hard time investigating anything.

On 11/06/2014 10:17 PM, rahul bhola wrote:
> Also one thing i just noticed that at the time my droplet was running on 15
> % . Is this normal or have i coded badly

I don't understand you point, what is "15 %"? CPU load? On what kind of
CPU? With what kind of load? With what kind of SSL ciphers? How did you
measure? Regardless, for most users (1) MHD is simply just fast enough,
and (2) your code (unless you do really complex calculations or disk-IO)
won't matter much anyway.

Happy hacking!

Christian