[libmicrohttpd] transfer encoding

From: Kay Wang
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] transfer encoding
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:19:18 -0400

Hi,

I just started to use microhttpd to implement our own web server which only supports Get request. What it does is to parse the client request, and return to client the response in single file of xml format.

I wanted the xml response to be transferred using transfer coding, say gzip, so I added following line before  MHD_queue_response:

MHD_add_response_header(response, MHD_HTTP_HEADER_TRANSFER_ENCODING, "gzip")

I am not sure if my http server will really transfer the response in gzip by adding this line cause I can’t find the example in on-line help and tutorial. Could you please help?

Thanks,

Kay