[libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Firefo

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Is the "digest_auth_example.c" example working on Firefox?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 15:16:51 -0300

Hello,

Can anybody check if the "digest_auth_example.c" example is still working on Firefox? It works fine with Chrome and Internet Explorer, but when I try using Firefox, it shows "Access denied", and when I refresh the page, it always asks the user/pass.

Tested with latest version of Firefox on Windows and Linux, the same problem happens in both.

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio